Chloe the hellyen takes a nap...
This week I simply enjoy the Christmas holiday. Hope y'all are doing the same. See you next year! (By the way, I really hate the "see you next year" bit. I still used it. Damn.)
I got a label maker!! Weeeeeeee!!!!
**UPDATE**
If you are looking for something to read this week while I kick up my feet relaxing, check out: Play in the City. I just ran across this site today. Apparently this blogger is doing what I started doing only she's been doing it for longer (I swear I didn't steal the idea!) . She also resides in the Milwaukee area so you cats who live that way can try the things she blogs about. I'm actually jealous...her site is so nice!



5 comments:
Merry Christmas, Cuz!! Lots of presents under that tree!
Aww, look at the sweet wittle kitty cat, makes you just want go up and cudd---AWWWWRGHHOOWWCHH!!
Here's hoping you had a good Christmas. By the looks of the tree, you two must have been good kids this year. Have fun with the label maker, just don't go too crazy. It was a good Christmas here in MKE. Amy now annouced on Christmas Eve that she is pregnant as well. I was teased and told that I needed to make my annoucement on Easter to follow in the current holiday cheer. I said I didn't think that was going to happen just yet.
Have a Happy New Year!!!
Bethhead
To Shannen and Beth both...
Merry Christmas to you too! And the presents only look so plentiful as it's a really small tree!
Shannen: Yes, the cat does look so cute and lovable. JUST DON'T TOUCH HER.
Beth: Amy preggers too? Dang. This must be the year for babies.
Hey, nice blog Casey!! Shannen said I should check your blog out as it is funny. I definitely enjoyed your posts...will check in again. I get to learn about CA and keep up with my long lost ex niece.
Nancy
Hi Aunt Nancy!
I'm glad you like the blog. Sorry about the curse words!
Hope you had a great New Year's. :-)
-C
Post a Comment