So I’m a little bit slow on the whole YouTube thing. YouTube has been around for two years and I’m just now getting around to setting up an account and figuring out how to transfer and edit my videos. Yes, I’m that lame. To celebrate my lameness, I’m posting the lamest video ever (outside of the hours upon hours of video of my cat which I took when my video camera was new and I had nothing better to film).
This was shot during my trip to Wisconsin last September. The video is of Andy’s Dogs. The video is aptly entitled ‘Andy’s Dogs’ with a very detailed description of ‘Andy’s Dogs’. (Tags: Andy, Dogs).
By the way, no one is more annoyed than me hearing myself say "who's here? who's here?" in a childish voice.
Enjoy!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ok, I admit, I was waiting for an america's funniest home videos moment. The dogs are cute though.
Don't feel lame about the YouTube thing. I just Heard about it in the past few months and have yet to even visit the website. Ever been on EBaum's World? Funny stuff.
Party on this weekend!
Bethhead
Post a Comment