If you are interested in going to the BBQ and needs directions, please email me at: scrabblemoe@gmail.com
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Moe,
How was the BBQ? I'm sorry I couldn't be present for the festivities. But, even though I couldn't attend your soiree I did have lots of fun at Jennifer's graduation party. There were lots of women in comfortable shoes and some kids for Katie to play with and a swimming pool.
My trip was great, but hurried and very busy - no time to breathe! Sunday morning turned out to be even more breakneck than the rest of my trip, so it's a good thing that we didn't end up trying to get together again. The downside of course is that visiting you at work is just a hassle for you and not as much fun as hanging out in real life... oh well... next time.
I'm a girl from Milwaukee, Wisconsin who has spent the last 36 years moving about the US. Now, my British husband and I have made the big jump across the pond to go back to his hometown of Liverpool (UPDATE: We moved back to the States a year and a half later). Think Beatles and Super Lambanana. If you don't know what a Super Lambanana is, Google it - like, Right Now. If you don't know what a Beatle is, you are too young to be reading my blog. My blog is a bunch of fluff with a few thoughtful insights thrown in that I mock ruthlessly for being so soft. Bad language and poor spelling is my forte. I'm not responsible for any scare tactics that you fall victim too whilst reading. Oh. And I have a cat. Don't hold it against me. Seriously, she has really sharp claws and tends to bite.
Comments too public? Want to give me a piece of your mind? Desire to send loads and loads of spam? (You do, I'll hunt you down mister man!) Then e-mail me!
scrabblemoe@gmail.com
2 comments:
Moe,
How was the BBQ? I'm sorry I couldn't be present for the festivities. But, even though I couldn't attend your soiree I did have lots of fun at Jennifer's graduation party. There were lots of women in comfortable shoes and some kids for Katie to play with and a swimming pool.
My trip was great, but hurried and very busy - no time to breathe! Sunday morning turned out to be even more breakneck than the rest of my trip, so it's a good thing that we didn't end up trying to get together again. The downside of course is that visiting you at work is just a hassle for you and not as much fun as hanging out in real life... oh well... next time.
Say Hi to Kevin and talk to you soon!
Ed
The BBQ was awesome, wish you could have joined us. There will be a blog entry and pictures to come later on this week.
I'm actually glad you couldn't make it for Sunday. Let's just say that I might have had a bit too much fun at my BBQ
Post a Comment