Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas everyone! Just as last year, I’m going to take a little break from the blog over the holidays. My Dad, step-Mom, brother and sister are all coming out to California from Wisconsin for Christmas and I couldn’t be more excited. Unfortunately (but good at the same time), Kevin will be in WI visiting his family and I’m going to miss him terribly. However, his days will be filled with snow and mine will not, so I’ll have plenty to be smug about when he calls. Hee. I’m evil.


I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a fantastic New Year!


Waiting for Santa...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moe,

Hope your Christmas was awesome! Mine was dominated by a flu-ish daughter with terrible hives. Fun? Not so much. Then the next day I worked until after midnight to help a customer whose database crashed. Weee!

But hey, I don't go back to work until Jan 2. I guess I'm pretty lucky.

Merry Merry, Happy Happy,
Ed

lachness said...

Casey!!
We got home safely tonight and I cant tell you how thankful I am of you and your amazing x-mas hosting. Best Christmas ever and I'm sticking to it!! I will be shopping for film tomorrow and I will let you know how the new photos turn out when I figure out how to use it! Thank you again so very much!!!
ps. i was not your toothpaste stealer, i checked once we got home...

Moe said...

*Hi Ed!*

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad holiday! That truly stinks. I hope Katie is feeling better now though.

Oh, and I bought your calendar yesterday. It's not as obnoxious as usual. I have to admit though, you almost ended up with the 'Dirty Dancing' calendar with a lot of money shots of Patrick Swayze. Hee!

*Maggie May!*

I'm so glad you got in all right! I stupidly dropped my phone in a body of liquid yesterday and have rendered it useless. I had a great time too...best Christmas EVER! I'm going to have to take back my 'being on a break' to write about it here!

I'm dying to see how those pictures turn out when you figure out how to take them. Make sure to send me one or post them on your blog.

Miss you guys already!