Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Paul Frank Warehouse Sale (Part Duex -Holiday Sale)

Holy crap! People are stopping in to the site in droves because of the Paul Frank Warehouse Sale post! Always wanting to give the people what they want, here is the information regarding the Paul Frank Holiday Warehouse Sale going on this weekend and next weekend.

Two points I want to mention before you click on the below flyer link:
  • You people in Europe and Asia that are checking in….are you planning on flying out for the sale or is there something you want me to pick up for you? If it’s the latter, I’m kinda broke, even at sale prices. Send me money and I’ll do it though (shipping and handling charges do apply!)
  • Now that I’ve provided you the information that you were so desperately searching for, you should do me the honor of reading at least one other post. Not the one directly below, it’s not my best work….maybe the one on Irish Stew? People seemed to like that one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm not exactly commenting on this entry, but I thought you would be more likely to read this than a comment to the previous entries.

Laughed my ass off at the elf thing. Tell Kevin he makes a great dancing elf. I'm definetly watching that again.

Wow, your mom. I can't remember the last time I saw a recent picture of her. She looks great. It sounds like you guys actually enjoy each others company now. Unless enjoy is still too strong of a word.

I'm jealous of golf carts in Catalina. I think we ate at Luau Larry's. I miss Catalina. *sigh*

Look for your Christmas card cuz you don't have to send one to me to get one back in return. That's why I'm your best bud :)!

Bethhead

P.S. Love the new look! The banner is awesome.

Moe said...

Hi Bethhead!

Kevin as an elf is hysterical! I can't tell you how many times I've watched that now. It cracks me up every time.

My mom does look great, doesn't she? I'm actually jealous. Since I have my dad's genes, I doubt I can pull it off when I get to that age.

If it's any consolation, I thought of you when we were on the golf carts....and Luau Larry's. Catalina is SO expensive but it seems to be a memorable trip every time I go.

Your card is in the mail too! Finally got most of them done this week.

Anonymous said...

Great work.