- TO ENTER: Submit an email (link is on the side panel) to scrabblemoe@gmail.com with your suggestion for what you would like to see me do new next weekend. Please include your name and email address (if different from the one you’re sending it from).
- PRIZES: (1) Grand Prize Winner will win a New This Weekend mug and their choice of one New This Weekend t-shirt (up to $25.00).
(1) First Prize Winner will win a New This Weekend mug.
(2) Runner up winners will win a New This Weekend bumper sticker. - The Grand Prize Winner and First Prize Winner will be chosen by the best idea. Runner-up winners will be drawn from a hat (literally).
- Grand Prize Winner’s idea will be used for an entry. Most likely the First Place winners too and even more likely, ever frickin’ idea submitted unless it’s completely silly.
- RULES FOR SUBMISSION: To have your idea considered, please keep in mind that the cost of the idea cannot exceed $50.00. Ideas must be able to be done within 60 miles of Costa Mesa, CA. Please keep your ideas clean as my sister reads this site. Lastly, I’m terrified of heights so jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge just wouldn’t be done. Otherwise, I’m open for suggestions. Looking forward to what you all have in mind.
- Winners will be chosen on Friday, April 6th 2007 unless I don’t have enough valid submissions to give all the prizes too. If that is the case, then I will extend the contest a week.
OH! And feel free to enter as often as you like. And I would enter…I mean, as far as contests go, you have an excellent chance of winning…how many people really read this site? 12?
Have a great week!



3 comments:
Brilliant idea, Moe! I am soo going to enter a couple of times.
And, bonus, I have your gmail account now. woo-hoo! Watch for surprise chat requests from me.
Ed
Hi ya Ed! Yes, you better enter especially since you're the one who is always coming up with un-contest ideas anyhow!
And the gmail account was always listed. Silly!
Ha! Well, I guess I never needed to look for another address since you're so easy to reach.
Anyway, I sent in my first contest idea. Unfortunately it doesn't happen until May. So, I'm at the drawing board coming up with idea #2!
Ed
Post a Comment