Hi Everyone! No, I haven’t died or given up on the blog, I swear. Last weekend Kevin and I got a surprise visitor in the form of Kevin’s Old College Buddy and I got sidetracked. I bought all the supplies for the T-shirt making, t-shirts included, but never got around to putting supplies to creations. For that I am deeply sorry. In my defense of the new thing resolution, I did go to a place in Balboa that I have never been before (which is an odd statement in itself as Balboa is tiny and there are very few places there I haven’t at least walked into). Sadly it wasn’t exciting enough to make a whole entry about it. However, if you are ever in Balboa having Blue Drinks at the place formally known as Studio Café, stop in to the Shorehouse down the block. They have really nice pool tables.
Photo by Phillip Toledano
Still feeling bad about not having a real entry for you right now, I figured I could somewhat entertain you if you are still stuck at work waiting for that clock to strike ‘Friday Going Home or at least to Happy Hour’ time. Here are a few things off the web that can amuse you…at least for a few minutes:
Everyone needs a rest now and then...thanks for the intermittant entertainment!
I met a guy yesterday who lives in your neighborhood. I tried telling him the name of the Irish bar but forgot the name... He was a pumped up, tan, sensitive type who to me seemed a typical CA kind of guy, am I wrong?
Have a grrrreat weekend and look forward to the next entry!
Gorillas are funny. heehee... Now chimpanzees, not funny. Just stupid. Put them in human clothes all you want, they just don't do it for me. Orangutans are okay - or maybe it's just when they are punching people in a Clint Eastwood movie...
I might get reamed for saying this, but I'm not that big of fan of monkeys. Maybe the little ones that can fit in your hand is the exception. Hee, pocket monkey.
I'm a girl from Milwaukee, Wisconsin who has spent the last 36 years moving about the US. Now, my British husband and I have made the big jump across the pond to go back to his hometown of Liverpool (UPDATE: We moved back to the States a year and a half later). Think Beatles and Super Lambanana. If you don't know what a Super Lambanana is, Google it - like, Right Now. If you don't know what a Beatle is, you are too young to be reading my blog. My blog is a bunch of fluff with a few thoughtful insights thrown in that I mock ruthlessly for being so soft. Bad language and poor spelling is my forte. I'm not responsible for any scare tactics that you fall victim too whilst reading. Oh. And I have a cat. Don't hold it against me. Seriously, she has really sharp claws and tends to bite.
Comments too public? Want to give me a piece of your mind? Desire to send loads and loads of spam? (You do, I'll hunt you down mister man!) Then e-mail me!
scrabblemoe@gmail.com
4 comments:
Everyone needs a rest now and then...thanks for the intermittant entertainment!
I met a guy yesterday who lives in your neighborhood. I tried telling him the name of the Irish bar but forgot the name... He was a pumped up, tan, sensitive type who to me seemed a typical CA kind of guy, am I wrong?
Have a grrrreat weekend and look forward to the next entry!
Hi Shannen!
The Irish bar that you are thinking of is the Harp. And yeah, sounds pretty much like a typical CA guy albeit the sensitive part.
You have a great weekend too, or what's left of it anyhow! :-)
Moe,
Gorillas are funny. heehee... Now chimpanzees, not funny. Just stupid. Put them in human clothes all you want, they just don't do it for me. Orangutans are okay - or maybe it's just when they are punching people in a Clint Eastwood movie...
Thanks for the laughs!
Ed
Hi Ed,
I might get reamed for saying this, but I'm not that big of fan of monkeys. Maybe the little ones that can fit in your hand is the exception. Hee, pocket monkey.
Hee. Hee.
Post a Comment